CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Web Hosting: Host Monster

You may be wanting to start a website for your new affiliate business or personal page. There are free web hosts, but if you want to have more control and not have all of your pages with links advertising your web host, you need a real domain host. I do use Host Monster for many of my sites, and it is very good at only $6.95 per month. You can add unlimited domains and your first domain is free for life. You can also join their free affiliate program and get $65 commission on every new customer that comes to them through your link. Very cool! Yes, I will stick with Host Monster.
However, there is one complaint that I have about Host Monster, and that complaint involves their Web Page Wizard. Page Wizard is better than many WYSIWYG design programs, but my overall rating of it is two out of five vacuums. In other words, it sucks. However, I do not have the funds at this time to buy either Dream Weaver or pay a web designer, and I really didn't care for Front Page, although I may give it another shot.
Here are the things that I don't like about Page Wizard.
You can't go in and change the HTML. It won't save. You can change the page HTML from file manager, but it won't transfer to Page Wizard.
Page Wizard does not support Javascript. Come the hell into the 21st century already!
In spite of the half-assed nature of Page Wizard, Host Monster is an excellent hosting company. Click the banner to check them out.


0 comments: