CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

List Joe, the Super List Builder

While everything that I said about My List Network in this previous post still holds true, I've found an easy-to-use list builder that I like even better, and that list builder is List Joe. List Joe is free to join and there are upgraded accounts available. As well as being able to email hundreds of people once a week on a free account, you are given access to a great downline builder that comes with the benefit of giving you access to even more great list builders. There is really nothing that I've found that's quite as easy or user-friendly as List Joe. The member's area is packed with marketing tools including suggestions for E-zine ads, safelist advertising, PPC ads and so much more. Did I mention that it's FREE for all these great tools? This is not a trial price--you can be a free member for as long as you want, or you can upgrade anytime.
I find that I really like using My List Network and List Joe together. Whether you are new to list building or a seasoned netrepreneur, they are a winning combination!
Click the button below to join me in utilizing the greatest list building tool on the Internet.


Click here to build multiple mailing lists for free.

0 comments: