CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blog Upp

Blog Upp is a new blog promotion service, and it's the easiest one of the lot. You don't have to register or go through a rigorous approval process or put a bunch of code on your blog. You just type in your URL, a simple piece of code is generated for you, and you get a widget like the one at the bottom of the post.
If you look in my sidebar you will see that I also use Feedburner, which of course has the advantage of being a subscription service. But when adding Feedburner components to a blog, I reckon on it taking a lot of time. I use Blog Rush on some blogs, but they rejected this one, and I'm not certain why. I give them a link because they do allow me to use their service on some of my other blogs, but...go figure.
I liked how easy Blog Upp was to use. And I like that you don't have to register. This puts them way up on my list, along with Feedjit. They provide a useful tool and make it easy for a person to use it. What could be nicer?
Here is the Blog Upp widget. Also, look for it in my sidebar.

0 comments: