CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Viral Marketing with My List Network

According to Wikipedia:

Viral marketing and viral advertising refer to marketing techniques that use preexisting social networks to produce increases in brand awareness, through self-replicating viral processes, analogous to the spread of pathological and computer viruses. It can be word-of-mouth delivered or enhanced by the network effects of the Internet.[1] Viral marketing is a marketing phenomenon that facilitates and encourages people to pass along a marketing message voluntarily.[2] Viral promotions may take the form of video clips, interactive Flash games, advergames, ebooks, brandable software, images, or even text messages.

It is claimed that a satisfied customer tells an average of three people about a product or service he/she likes, and eleven people about a product or service which he/she did not like.[3] Viral marketing is based on this natural human behavior.

I am testing My List Network, a viral marketing program which is designed to help marketers build their lists without mass e-mailing. People in the MLN Network agree to download the desktop application. Participants voluntarily receive messages from other MLN members and are able to send messages of their own. It is free to join and there are three levels of upgraded membership.
Like traffic exchanges, viral marketing programs are great for promoting work from home and affiliate opportunities and products, not so good for promoting your own artistic or creative ventures. The reason I stress this is because more than one broke creative type (like myself) has tried using these forms of free advertising for such products and, take it from someone who found out for themselves, you are doomed to dismal failure advertising such ventures in this fashion. For ventures of this nature it's better to do a search for something such as "book promotion" or look to niche publications and websites to promote your product.
If you are new to e-commerce and looking for a work-from-home affiliate opportunity or opportunities, it's also good to sign up for a program such as My List Network. And the good thing is, your inbox won't be Spammed because the program is self-contained. The messages are stored on MLN's own server, not in your computer's memory. In all honesty, I was a little leery at first, but MLN's software does not contain spyware or adware. I have experienced zero unwanted pop-ups. It really is safe and you can opt out any time. You have my word that this is a real, honest program and not a sleazy scheme to infect your computer or Spam your inbox. As an entrepreneur attempting to build an honest, lucrative self-made cyber-empire, my reputation is very important to me and I wouldn't risk it just to get a few sign-ups. If I don't believe in the product, I'm not going to promote it. But although I just started with MLN, I can say that all my initial fears were alleviated and I'm very favorably impressed thus far.
Click the banner to check it out and get started with MLN. I'm certain that whatever level of internet entrepreneurship you are currently at, whether a beginner seeking their niche or a seasoned marketer, MLN will be able to help you attain your goals.

0 comments: