CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My World Plus Program

I got involved in the My World Plus program a couple of years ago, and after two months of paying $19.95 to be enrolled, I opted out. I wouldn't call the program a scam. It's simply an MLM. But there are already a vast number of people enrolled and in such a case, unless it's a product that you can use yourself while waiting for people to sign up under you, it isn't worth it.
My World Plus does offer grocery coupons. However, I get the same coupons signing up at coupons.com, and I get them for free. It also offers coupons for restaurants and entertainment. If you buy an entertainment book for a one-time payment of $20, you will find similar offers.
I have heard that there are people who are making money--even good money--with My World Plus, but unless you really have the desire to spend a lot of time and energy recruiting, the $19.95 you spend every month to be part of the program is just going to line someone else's pockets. Now, I'm not greedy. I don't mind that someone else's pockets are getting fat, but I also want the green stuff lining MY pockets. And if it's only lining other people's, well, that's not doing me a darn bit of good!
By the way, I'm not being compensated by either coupons.com or the entertainment book people. This is simply a personal recommendation.

0 comments: