CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Investing For The Future

If I'd known back when my son was born what I know now I (select one)
a) wouldn't be kicking myself
b) would have some money ready for my son's college expenses
c) both

The correct answer is c.

But you can learn from my stupidity. Even if you're living paycheck to paycheck like me, you can open a basic Sharebuilder account from Ing Direct and deposit as little as $10 per month, which will go into a money market account to save for upcoming college expenses. There are other plans but I opened a Coverdell ESA. Truth be told, it may end up helping with my (future) grandchildrens' college expenses rather than my son's, but I can think of it this way: I'll be starting early for them rather than late for him!
You can earn some good karma and email me at cie@q.com or cie@residentialemail.com and ask me to send you a referral, which will earn me some fee-free trades (stock trades are normally $9.95 a trade through Share Builder) or you can just go to Sharebuilder.com and open your account directly.
I am not an affiliate for Share Builder. I just like helping people so they don't have to struggle like I have if at all possible.

0 comments: