CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Using Start Xchange to Your Advantage

Hey folks!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. The Mini URL debacle continues. At first I was breathing a sigh of relief as it seemed that The Mini URL was no longer lost in cyberspace. However, it seems to have winked out again. When you have 50+ links cloaked with a service, it ain't too good if that service suddenly blips out of existence. Perhaps they're experiencing major server problems or something. I don't know, I'm not a tech. All I know is that I can't keep losing leads and sales, so I'm continuing to slowly switch my cloaked links over to Link Brander.
Today I just wanted to take a minute to talk about Start Xchange. I call Start Xchange the "General" in my Traffic Exchange Army. The free service is great, but for only $6.95 a month you can advertise up to 25 URL's and 10 banners. Plus, Start Xchange has something that few other traffic exchanges have: the chance to earn points daily for advertising your Start Xchange link on other traffic exchanges! During this past week I earned 65 points to have my sites displayed on Start Xchange without doing any work at all simply because I advertise my Start Xchange link on all the other traffic exchanges I use. Getting something for nothing is always a positive as far as I'm concerned!
If you aren't already a member, do yourself a favor and join Start Xchange today. Then whenever you join another TE, put your Start Xchange link in first and start earning something for nothing every day!
To your internet marketing success,
Jobkiller

0 comments: