CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Exciting New Opportunity ZoomMoola

Zoom Moola is a new downline and list builder. It is only a $20 LIFETIME fee for a pro account. I just upgraded to Pro and I already have 9376 members that I can send mails to. Like other GPT programs, you have to click on ads to earn credits. Unlike other GPT programs, your credits go towards sending your own ads. Pro members earn one sending of their ad per credit. Free members must click 20 ads to be able to send one of their own. Pro members also earn $7 per referral that goes pro. You probably won't get rich doing it, but it's a nice bit of extra money for promoting the program.
Use Zoom Moola in conjunction with Blast 4 Traffic and My List Network for a really nice network of list builders to promote all of your programs. Zoom Moola and Blast 4 Traffic have an affordable lifetime fee of $20 and $34 respectively, while My List Network allows for a Pro account at $19.95 a month.
Promote them all on Zombie Surf, where you can get a LIFETIME Platinum upgrade for just $20. This is one of the best Platinum upgrades out there.
I really love it when I have an opportunity to share programs that provide so much for a nice, affordable price, and today I've had the opportunity to share several. I use them myself and I know they can work to your advantage too!
To your success,
Jobkiller


0 comments: