CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Best British Traffic Hacked

One of my favorite traffic exchanges, Best British Traffic, was hacked into and their database was destroyed. If you had been a member of Best British Traffic and can no longer log in, this is why. They have new security measures in place so this can't happen again.
Folks, The Jobkiller cannot abide hackers, scammers and b.s.-ers. The people who run Best British Traffic are decent, honest people and they run a nice exchange. If you are looking for a new exchange to advertise on, give them a go. A lifetime membership is only $14. They offered to re-upgrade me for free but I said I don't mind paying again because as a webmaster myself, I know that it takes a long time to build your site and then there are always hosting fees. That is such a small price for a lifetime and I think paying again in this case is just doing the right thing, at least for me.
Click the banner below to give them a try. I think you'll like them.
Have a prosperous day,
Jobkiller

0 comments: