CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Adult Site Gateway

Those of you who are adult affiliates or are interested in becoming adult affiliates and those of you who are looking for a hosting company, particularly one that provides a WYSIWYG editor for the less HTML proficient among us, will be interested in seeing the Master Bates Motel webpage, which I designed using the Page Wizard editor that is part of my Host Monster account.
While there are no graphic images on the Master Bates Motel page, there is sexual content in the writing, so if you are under 18 or are offended by such content, please don't look at this page.
I created the Master Bates Motel site as a gateway to the five adult niche sites that I'm currently promoting. These sites were designed by Niche Site Design. If you decide that you are interested in having them create a site or sites for you, tell the owner John that Cara Hartley sent you when you order your sites. I don't get monetary compensation, but it does give me karma points for spreading the word, and that's a good thing too! :-)

0 comments: