CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Value of Pre-Launches and a New Traffic Exchange

I wish I'd known the value of pre-launches when I made my tentative start in the world of affiliate marketing a couple of years ago. Have you ever wished you'd been in on MySpace or Skype from the get-go? You could be one of their top affiliates, raking in some nice residual cash for promoting them. Well, now there's a program you can join to keep you on top of new pre-launches, and your membership fee is my favorite price:
FREE!!!!
Join Pre-Launch 4 Income now and check out all the insider tips. I've paid for a lot of e-books and they could easily charge for this service, but they don't. I'd probably better shut up before they get ideas and then everyone who didn't join while it was free will be after my head!
A great new traffic exchange that I discovered to promote your affiliate programs on is Teddy Bear Traffic. In spite of the cute name, they really deliver the goods. Promote loads of URL's even on a free account and upgrade to Pro for just $12.95 a year.
I recommend trying Pre-Launch 4 Income and Teddy Bear Traffic now. I think you'll really appreciate these two services.

0 comments: